Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: who planning a felicity movie party???

  1. #21
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Gosh...if DD was still little, I would definately have a party!

    I am still debating as to whether or not to add WB to our channels for that evening, or just wait and get the DVD. Last year, I had a little bit of a hard time getting one, though. DD has Felicity's cookbook. Maybe she and I can make something with it, and watch the movie together. FUN!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cami713:
    I agree. Even though the mini Lissie is terribly ugly, I'd like to get her, and this is the only way I'll purchase her.
    l.[/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OOOH. I got the mini-lissie and I actually think she's cute. Better than she looks in the catalog. Mini-Elizabeth is a bit frightening.

    I will probably tape the movie and watch it when I am ironing.

    No party here [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Pressed_Flowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do believe my one friend is going to come over and watch it with me.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, depends on your idea of party [img]wink.gif[/img]


    My DD has been saving up her money to buy Elizabeth (we already bought her and have her put up) so on the day of the movie we are going to let her count her money and *order* her doll (she'll think Ag shipping is super fast LOL) AND my mother is sewing her a BEAUTIFUL colonial dress for her and felicity both [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Then we'll make pop corn together and watch the movie together My, dh, dd, & ALL of the ag dolls [img]wink.gif[/img]


    My only draw back sniff sniff is it's the smae night and time as the biggest looser LIVE finale [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] so I guess I'll tape the LIVE show and watch it on tape so I get the expirience the FIRST showing of Felicity with dd.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGTeacher:
    I'm having one! [img]smile.gif[/img] Ana and her DD are coming, and if anyone else from the NY area is more than welcome!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And, please, bring dolls... since Ria does not have enough, as you can see in her sig picture!!! LOL!!!
    Ana

  6. #26
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I won't see it until I go back to MI on December 7th. I'll either watch the DVD, or if my mom manages to tape it for me, watch it on tape. I'd watch it that night but I don't have the WB here on my cable in Canada (I'm not sure if you can even get the WB in Canada... maybe on satellite.)

  7. #27
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Lovebabies:
    Does anyone remember last year, they replayed the Samantha movie, I want to say that next Saturday night.

    Anyone know how to find out if they will do that with the Felicity movie? I would much rather have the party on the weekend than during the week.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">According to the listing grid at tvguide.com there are no additional airings scheduled. Hopefully things will change.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by henna1:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AGTeacher:
    I'm having one! [img]smile.gif[/img] Ana and her DD are coming, and if anyone else from the NY area is more than welcome!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And, please, bring dolls... since Ria does not have enough, as you can see in her sig picture!!! LOL!!!
    Ana
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wish I was in NY! [img]frown.gif[/img] At least Ruthie will be there in my place...

    I won't be watching the movie on the premiere night because we don't get the WB. Hopefully, NBC will replay it, so I can see it. Last year, though, I accidentally taped the Samantha movie with no sound. I was watching a silent movie until I got the DVD! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    My dolls and I will have a party with Felicity and Gotz Elizabeth as the guests of honor. My mom will probably watch the movie, too, but no other person will be watching it. It's so lonely at my house!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Elle123's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm taking DD and a friend and her DD to the movie premiere at AGPNY too! I'm keeping DD out of school that day (doctor appointments have been scheduled) so we're going to have such fun.

  10. #30
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I'm watching it in my dorm room- no party- and Felcity is at home ( I keep her at home b/c she is my only AG doll right now and I love too much and don't want anything to happen to here. But my mom is gonna buy the dvd for me for xmas, so I will watch it with Lissie on xmas!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •